Our Re-Homing service places unwanted
Big Loo Robots into new homes.
Here are just some of the advantages of allowing us the privilege of buying your robot:
- We pay for return shipping to our location in San Francisco, California.
- After 50+ years, his plastic is extremely fragile and he is often damaged during shipping, but we assume all liability.
- Easier than the pain in the neck of managing an eBay auction.
- The security of knowing that you are receiving a fair price for your robot.
- The assurance that your Big Loo is going to a good home and will be enjoyed by someone who appreciates him.
- If your robot is damaged, that’s OK. We can fix him up and often purchase robots that are missing parts and/or damaged!
- Confidentail communications.
Just write us that you are interested using the Make Contact form on the Home page.