Our Re-Homing service places unwanted Big Loo Robots into new homes.
Here are just some of the advantages:
- Add your $100 Finders Fee in addition to our price quote.
- Hassle free shipping, we mail you our box and we pay for return shipping.
- After 50+ years, his plastic is extremely fragile, we assume all liability.
- Easier than the pain of managing an eBay auction.
- The security of knowing that you are recieving a fair price for your Robot.
- The assurance that your Big Loo is going to a good home.
- If your Robot needs parts, that’s OK too. We can fix him up!
- Confidentail communications.
Just write us that you are interested using the Make Contact form on the Home page.
We pay Shipping and send you our easy pack Re-Home Box
Although he may look uncomfortable, this specially padded box insures his safe arrival. You simply lift up the two center foam blocks, lie him down and slide the two foam blocks back in. That’s it!
A friendly note: When folks sell their Robots and pack as well as they possibly can, we still see the vast majority of Big Loos sustaining severe damage to the extremely brittle plastic base. We take this liability completely off your hands with our custom re-home box. Affectionally known as the Loo Sarcophagus, an atomic bast could go off next to this thing and it would still be undamaged.